The specialist event catering company will be providing the main food and drink for IpSwing.
The menu we are planning for our all-inclusive guests is as follows (but it may vary slightly due to availability), which will be available to purchase for our other guests:
Friday evening barbecue
Any two choices from the list below served with new potatoes and a selection of salads.
- 6oz hand made steak burger in a brioche roll.
- Large Suffolk jumbo pork sausage from our local butcher
- Jamaican Jerk breast of Suffolk chicken on a bed of rice
- Grilled Cajun salmon fillet
- Texas style brisket of beef
- Stuffed vegetarian roasted peppers
- Vegetable burgers topped with halloumi chees
Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday:
Full English Breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns, baked beans and tomatoes
Organic yogurts, Individual cereals and milk, fruit bowls
Served with bread and butter, teas/coffees.
Lunches on Saturday and Sunday:
Buffet lunch including:
- Sliced home-cooked Suffolk glazed ham
- Sliced home-cooked Norfolk turkey
- A selection of homemade quiche
- Homemade coronation chicken
- Spinach and feta pie
- Roasted vegetables with a feta cheese and cruton salad
All served with a selection of salads, roll and butter.
- Chicken curry and rice with poppadum
- Beef bourguignon with crusty bread
- Stir fry chicken with egg noodles
- Vegetable chilli and rice
- Beef lasagne and salad
- Vegetable lasagne and salad
Extras available to purchase:
Selection of gateaux and cheesecakes, fruit bowls, cheese and biscuits.
They will be providing a fully stocked bar and it will charged at normal pub prices, so no need to bring your own drink along.